[SOLVED] GD Library Error for TimThumb

10:30 PM

I've purchased unmanaged vps a weeks ago. I am using nginx server for better performance, because i think that my site will get great visitor. So i decided to using nginx from the start. There are many nginx configuration that will make you confuse. I am still not understand about cache on server :D

Yesterday i got new problem for my wordpress site. I got this error message when trying to know what make my thumbnail post didn't appear on featured post.
GD Library Error: imagecreatetruecolor does not exist - please contact your webhost and ask them to install the GD library
Thumbnail image appear on homepage summary post, but didn't show on the slider. So, iam trying to use inspect element to get image source of my image. After getting the source image i am try to access that, then i got the error message 
TimThumb Error
TimThumb Error
It could be because PHP GD Library is not installed. You can try to install php gd library first. If you are using debian based server, you can try this command on terminal
apt-get install php5-gd
Install php gd library
Install php gd library
Your PHP5 FastCGI will be automatically restarted during installing php gd 5 library. After instalation complete, refresh your wordpress site and you will get thumbnail on the slider :D.

I hope this simple tutorial about solved gd library on debian server worked for you too. If you want to buy VPS, you can check on Hawkhost or Hostgator

Good luck :)

VPS Hosting

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe