Learn to Writing English

11:56 PM

Well, i don't know want to start from where? I've choose want to write this blog using English, but i don't want just copy and paste from my other blog. Since i moved this blog to old blog, this domain is useless. Pity if my $10 disposed, i just want to say sorry about that, because my english not well. Maybe can make someone who just know english confuse whenever read my post there.

Now, i want tell you about my reason, why i decide to activating this blog again
  1. I regretted the money I spend to buy this domain,
  2. This site already got PR 1, unfortunately when not in use
  3. I want learn writing in english, maybe from there can make my english lesson little bit better
  4. I want monetizing this blog :D. Since i browsing much site, they are got money from adsense, but some adsense just apply english blog.
  5. I like writing and, its challenging for me
  6. I have new site for posting english lesson :D. Because if I post english lesson on my primary blog, i just making the blog generaly, english is not relevant for my primary blog
  7. I want sharing about english with the other, maybe someone read this blog can suggest me to be better in english
  8. Preparing for TOEIC test :D
Welcome to my site, here i am :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. why TOEIC, TOEFL is different..

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOEIC is Test Of English for International Communication and TOEFL is Test Of English for Forgein Language.

    So, TOEIC is for evaluates english proficiency for the global workplace and then TOEFL for evaluates english proficiency for those pursuing academic studies

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe