Contribute to Blender Translation

12:21 AM


A few month ago i found realy cool on Blender development project. I do not mean amazing features such cool ocean simulation, cyles, dynamic paint and so on. This stuff is the Blender with CHINESE Language!

Starting from there I took the initiative to join the developers of Blender as a translator. Due to join as a developer does not need to intelligent programming, because in our translation does not require programming, which takes only understand English and Indonesian languages.

Initially I did not find the directory to translate Blender into bahasa. I tried to search and finally I got an email from the contact person responsible for dealing with Blender translation into another language.

Translating Blender does not use the facilities like at the launchpad. I've tried to translate the launchpad like most open source software is translated, but it turns out to Blender itself has not been updated since 2010.

After tracing it, it turned out Blender development entirely under the auspices of the Blender Foundation is located at projects.blender.org. There was a lot of divisions that develop Blender. I found the translation division, and immediately I sign up.

Not a sign we can directly contribute to the development project, because maybe the developers of Blender only entrust the development to the people who are seriously willing to contribute in its development. Therefore we are required to contact the party responsible for the division.

After making contact, they are pretty friendly and quick to reply, so that within hours I was able to contribute to translate Blender. Until now I had just completed a few dozen words of about six thousand words in Blender software.

I've been editing the source does not perform the translation is, therefore I am writing here to invite friends to join me as a team of translators Blender into bahasa.

To contribute please register to projects.blender.org, then send an email to ndundupan@yahoo.com. I will connect with the person in charge / project admin, so friends can immediately contribute to the Blender by translating it.

Here is the developer of the Blender translator. I just knowing 2 people from Indonesia contribute translate Blender.



Can you join with us to translate blender?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe