[SOLVED] How To Delete Multiple Contact on Android

9:34 PM

[SOLVED] How To Delete Multiple Contact in Android Kitkat - I am really crazy about new contact on android kitkat, when i import contact from old phone i double contact for some people. So i try to filter it manually before delete but i don't know how to select multiple contact on my android device.

I've searching and get nothing to solved my problem. So i decide to not doing anything to the double contact. But today, i got  brilliant idea how to delete multiple contact on android kitkat! Seriously. But, you still need to filter it manually. I think we need someone create apps that can automatically delete double contact on android phone, it will be help a lot of people.

How To Delete Multiple Contact in Android KitKat

To delete multiple contact, i use Airdroid free service! I just trying webdroid service and see the contact. After open contact detail i can select multiple contact with this apps. So i can delete multiple contact that i've selected. After that, i can remove all double contact on my android device using my personal PC.

Remove multiple contact
Remove multiple contact
I hope this simple tricky idea can help you delete bulk contact or double contact on your android phone. I am getting crazy about removing double contact on my motorola moto g smarphone.

Good luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe