How To Get Money From Android Phone

6:27 PM

Many people ask to me, how to earn money from their android phone. So, i decided to write on this post, how to get money with your android phone. It's simple, you just need install an apps on your mobile device called whaff reward.

About Whaff Reward

whaff rewards

I think, Whaff reward is new era of mobile ads solution as the slogan said. Adveritser don't need to pay for expensive ads on web banner for the impression, because with this platform, advertiser just need to pay who use their apps. It means, that your android application can make money for you, you can pay people for use it. It statement from advertiser view.

For android user like me, you just need to install some application to get money. You will get paid for installing application and use that application. Its simple!

How Many That I Can Get ?

I can promise, you will get xx dollars, but i've using it and earn about $50 / weeks. Its more than enough for buy my coffee. You can get more than me or less. It's depending yourself to get money easily with this application. Seriously!

Here is my earning using whaff rewards that have been paid using paypal. Its legit, not scam. You can see my earning on this image below.

whaff earning
whaff earning

Get First Money

If you interesting with this program, you can download whaff reward application for free. Download the application on link below


After downloading, you have once chance to get first $ 0.3 easily with input AF18511 on the invitation code. If you skip this invitation, you never get this form again. 

How To Get Paid with Whaff Reward

After you get $10, you can request payout for get your money. Thera are many option that you can choose for get money.
  • Paypal
  • Itunes Gift Card
  • Steam Gift Card
  • Xbox Live Gift Card
  • Amazon Gift Card
  • Google Play Gift Card
  • Facebook Gift Card
I suggest you to request payout more than $20, because if you just request below $20, you need to pay fee for payout. For paypal method, you charged about $0.74 for $10. Just try and you can ask me on commend section if need more information about this information.

I will update again my blog on 2015 :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe