Simple DIY Cooking : Sauteed Eggplant

8:25 AM

Simple DIY Cooking : Sauteed Eggplant - I dont know what I must to do with my english blog. After a month of thinking, i think this blog can be great if i use for share my lifestyle. Yeah, lifestyle in Indonesia.

I've move from Surabaya to small city Blitar, where first Indonesia president burried. I live alone there, so i need to do anything by myself. I have greats neighbor that sometimes help me a lot! On this post, i will share about my breakfast menu on Indonesia!

I can't write english well, so i got help from google translate for some words that i dont know. I need your help for make sure that what i've write is right. Can you help me to correct my writing?

Delicious Sauteed Eggplant

Yesterday, i decided to cooking for my breakfast. I need to create breakfast for one eat. Thats mean what i cooking must be exhausted for my breakfast. Yesterday, when i see the refrigerator, i found small eggplant that can be serve for one people. How lucky me, that my sister taking small eggplant for me before she back to Yogyakarta.

Seasoning for Sauteed Eggplant
Seasoning for Sauteed Eggplant
I took seasoning above from my refrigerator. I will explain from the left to the right. The left is called "TAHU / TOFU", its different from "KNOW". Because tofu is an food make from soybean, its non seasoning, but side dish for my delicious sauteed eggplant.

After tofu, you can see spanish onion that important things when cooking Indonesian food. I think almost all Indonesian food use this. After spanish onion, i put a little garlic for the season than dont forget to put chili for hot sauteed eggplant. For people that don't like chili, dont use it, because its only optional. The main vegetable on the right is small eggplant.

Prepare the Seasoning

After got all of seasoning, now you need to slice the seasoning into thinly sliced. Looks the picture below for sliced seasoning that i've done

Sliced Seasoning
Sliced Seasoning
After slice the seasoning, now slice the eggplant as you like, dont too big because you cant eat the eggplant easily. Here my eggplant slice

sliced eggplant
sliced eggplant
After that you can put tofu on water with the salt. If you like coriander you can put it together then mix. If you are using coriander, you need to puree to make it blend with the water. I love this ingridents! It's really simple side dish recipes :D

tahu and the ingrident for side dish
tofu and the ingrident for side dish
Back and forth the tofu into the water. You need to slice tofu to before back and forth it, because if your tofu too big, you can't fried it easily and if too thick, you can't make sure that inner of tofu is cooked. Slice in medium thickness :D.

Lets Cook The Delicious Eggplants

Heat the cooking oil then put the spanish onion, garlic and chili into it! Wait a second untill this ingrident make fragnant arome that make you more hungry.

put the seasoning together
put the seasoning together

After that, put in the eggplants than back and forth. Just wait the eggplant till cooked. Dont forget to adding salt and sugar during fried. I love soy sauce, i put it after adding salt and sugar. If you dont like sweet food, dont put soy sauce into it! I take the cooked eggplant when the eggplant is soft. I love the texture. If you dont want soft eggplant you can put it before too soft. Its according to your taste ;)

Soy Sauce on eggplants
Soy Sauce on eggplants

Fried the Side Dish

Side Dish is important, everythings need side dish. I dont know about your country, but in Indonesia, especially java its important :D. After delicious sauteed eggplants done, now let fries the tofu. After back and forth tofu on the mix water salt now just put in into hot oil cooking.

Fried Tahu
Fried tofu
Wait untill the color of tofu change to yellowish. After that you can take the tofu and serve with the delicious eggplant and the rice!

Let's Breakfast with Sauteed Eggplant and Fried Tofu

Breakfast cooking is done! Now, let start breakfast with sauteed eggplant and fried tofu. You will have great day with great breakfast :D

Sauted eggplant with fried tofu
Sauted eggplant with fried tofu
If you have any question, you can ask me using the comment below! I will update about my lifestyle in Indonesia. Maybe you can learn how Indonesian people live.

Keep visit panduaji.com for more information about Indonesian people, indonesian live, indonesian tourism, indonesian culinary and many more about indonesia. Bceause i love Indonesia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe