How To Cancel Recurring Payment Paypal

6:53 AM

I've bought a domain from godaddy two years ago, after one year i think that domain not interesting for me. After building a blog with that domain i dont get anything that i want. So i decided to forget it. So, I dont need to pay next billing for me.

I was shocked after got email that i've pay for the domain. I dont know that godaddy using recurring payment in my paypal. So i decide to cancel all reccuring payment in paypal.

[Solved] Cancel Recurring Payment Paypal

There is step by step how to cancel recurring payment in paypal.

  1. Login into your paypal account
  2. On submenu account, select profile
  3. Select my money menu
  4. Update My preapproved payments
  5. Select payment that you want to cancel the recurring
  6. Press cancel menu on the top of detail recurring paymen.
  7. It will cancel your recurring payment
After do that, you dont need to pay recurring payment. I hope this simple article can help you

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe