Ubuntu Best Burn Software K3b

9:29 AM


Burn data into CD or DVD called burning. It takes a special application to do the work. By default, Ubuntu has an application called Brasero. Brasero is an application used for burning data in GNOME. But I think, it's not the best software. Some times i use brasero to burn DVD and i often got error when burn finishing process, error on the imagechecksum. I do not know why. After the error message appears we are required to remove the CD / DVD manually by pressing the eject button. After that I tried to open the data but to no available. I can not open the contents of the DVD / CD.


Finally, I decided to search another software like Brasero. I can easily found on Ubuntu Software Center. I type burn, and sort by top rated. Finally I found the software called K3b which I intended to KDE, it can be guessed from the name of the application that begins with the letter K.
k3b in ubuntu software center
k3b in ubuntu software center
Display of K3b itself is quite simple, at the top like a nautilus in Ubuntu, or Win Explorer in Windows. The left side is a folder and its sub folders, while the right side there are files in the folder. The lower part is the content of the media to be burned, whether it's DVDs or CDs.

k3b user interface
k3b user interface
've Never tried this app? If you have trouble leave a comment, I'll try to help make a tutorial: D One feature that I love about this app is the notification that appears when performing burning like a progress bar and there is always a position above other windows applications. Before the process is complete, a notification will appear.

Oh yes, just information, K3b is an acronym for KDE Burn Baby Burn: D. So consider this if you have a problem with Brasero: D. Honestly I'd rather wear than Brasero K3b.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe