Create Custom Domain Mail With Blogger and Google Apps

6:46 AM

I want custom domain email with blogger and google apps for a long time. The email feature is no different than what we get by registering gmail, because of google apps email application based on gmail. But have an email with the domain TLD (Top Level Domain) seem more cool, because not even same with @gmail.com :D

Now I have an email admin@panduaji.net after 4 days playing with a hosting account and domain, we are sorry for the inconvenience visitors in recent days because of http://panduaji.net can not be accessed. Here I want to share how to make use of google apps email with a custom domain. The point is how to create an email address using the engine email@youroomain.com even using bloggers.
admin email
admin email

I guess first I could not make email@panduaji.net for bloggers using a hosting service. Got too used to wonder to customer service that makes it impossible to do that because our bloggers are host on google server, and we do not have the authority to tinkering with hosting. At that time I just buy the domain only, do not know this tips and tricks. I really want email@panduaji.net. email account.

All that changed when some time ago I saw a product of IDwebhost named idbloghosting. After reading what turned out to be a different specification products with domain purchase the IDwebhost. So I can not switch to idbloghosting. This is not an advertisement  about IDwebhost, because I did buy a domain there :D.

From that I conclude that I must have a hosting that I manage myself. It was true, after asking CS hosting Idbloghost I should have first to get email addresses as I want. Finally I decided to retreat to the packaged idbloghost because I already have hosting there. So it occurred to capitalize on premium hosting that I have in idhostinger.

From the experience of the above, there are several things that need to be prepared before creating a custom domain email and google apps. Things that need to be prepared approximately
  • Having a blog with the address *. blogspot.com
  • Have / Buying first Domain TLD like .Net, .Com or other
  • By buying the domain, will automatically have a domain control panel.
  • Have a hosting account. Will be used to play around with the MX Record, C name, a name
  • Make google apps account (http://google.com/a)

Why should a hosting service? I've tried using the control panel of the domain, I can get the email account and send email, but the I can not receive email. If only to send mail, can take advantage of the domain control panel. But if you want to receive and send, prepare a hosting account as well.

Hosting accounts do not need a huge, because it will only be used to ride through email. Email servers still come with google, because I chose it. Just find a cheap hosting provider, or if you want free idhostinger enough to try this.

If the preparation is already all prepared all, we are ready to move on to the domain pointing nameservers which I will discuss in the next article.

Make sure to be first in getting this information by entering your email in the subscribe widget on the side: D. Hopefully this week I will post a sequel :). Oh yes, ask if there is an error correction support in the terms that I use.


Step:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe