How To Earn Free Space on Dropbox

6:51 PM

Dropbox Account
My Dropbox Account
Dropbox is my favourite cloud service that i use, because i can use it for collaborate with my friend in a project. I've use 500MB space on my dropbox from 8.8 Gb space that i have. I take free plan on dropbox but I can get about 4 times more free plan. If you don't know and want to know how to get more space on dropbox for free just read this post.

There are four way to earn free space on dropbox.

Upgrade to Pro Account

Upgrade to Pro Plan, with this plan you can get up to 100 GB. You will be charge about $9.99/month.

Upgrade to Business Account

You can earn space up too 1TB if you upgrade to business plan and you must pay about $15/mo / user. You can set up more than 5 user into your dropbox account.

Invite Friend to Get Free Space

When you invite your friend to join dropbox, you will get more space into your dropbox account. I am using this way to get more space into my dropbox account. This way is FREE. Everyone that join dropbox and installed the dropbox on their PC using your links, you will get about 500 MB. 

You can use it to get free space up to 16 GB. After you reach 16 GB, you didn't get free space anymore. I think its more than enough for personal backup.

To get your refereal link, you can login into your dropbox account on the web. It's simple. If you don't have dropbox account, you can join with mu referal link below

Rerefall Link Dropbox
Rerefall Link Dropbox

Download and Snyc Mailbox with Dropbox

It's the lastest choice to get more space in dropbox. Just download mailbox and sync with your dropbox account you will earn abou 1GB space for free.

I hope you can earn more space on dropbox for free after read this post. If you need more space than free account, you can upgrade to pro or business account. Good luck :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe