3 Common Newbie Problem in Blender

11:54 PM

As newbie i've got many problem to use Blender. Not just me but my friend too, sometimes I'm lazy to respond the same question from my friend. I want to share there about common problem so i can just give my friend link to answer the question. And I want to share another bit of experience also affect the effectiveness of playing with Blender.

Assume your first time to open a new Blender open lifetime or recent Blender on a computer that has never existed Blender. Yeah like that Blender by default which is not necessarily suitable to all people. It will make us more unforced errors when playing with Blender. Here are some of the problems I experienced frequent and how to cope when they first opened Blender on a computer that I never use.

Problem 1: SELECTION WITH MOUSE!

Based on experience, a lot of people learn Blender confused with the use of the mouse, because it is less prevalent around us. We are used to doing anything with left click selection, now must do so on the selection object in Blender window by right-clicking

Solution: Go to File> User Preferences> Input> Select With the passage we can choose to use the left click or right-click to make a selection. By default, Blender use right click to make the selection. Previously I had trouble with this :)
Select With
Select With

Problem 2: ROTATING VIEWPORT!

Blender provides a field of work 3Dimensi, where kta can rotate the object at will. By making use of the scroll button on the mouse click that mouse slide followed kemdian object will rotate according to the direction of the mouse. This sometimes does not match what is desired. Round objects in all directions, and the less I like.

Solution: Go to File> User Preferences> Input> at the Orbit Style I prefer to use a turntable. Due to the rotation of the turntable rotation based on a table, can be horizontal or vertical, while the trackball is like a ball that can go in any direction. It is puzzling to me: D.

orbit style
orbit style

Problem 3: 3D SHORTCUT VIEW!

I'm more likely to use a laptop while playing with Blender, sometimes using a Mac in college, but apesnya always be a PC with a keyboard without a Numpad. As a result they often use a laptop without a Numpad, accustomed to using numeric above to move the display position in Blender. So when just opened Blender for the first time and when you want to change the angle of view in the 3D view instead moving layer.

Solution: Go to File> User Preferences> Input> Check Emulate Numpad. This is especially useful for users without Numpad keyboard. So the usefulness Numpad button will switch to numeric keyboard letters listed above. So shorctcut to be excluded layering: D
emulate numpad
emulate numpad

I think the above three issues are most often I have experienced: D. My advice, when opening Blender for the first time, we do not need to fiddle with the 3D ngotak viewnya first. Better to go straight to the user preferences are many options for customization for the user, then save as default. So that we open each Blender does not need to open the user preferences and organize, as it is quite time consuming even a minute: D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe